Aeronautical Information Services Division of Civil AviationAuthority of Mongolia is the sole provider of aeronauticalinformation services within the entire territory of Mongolia inaccordance with the Civil Aviation Rule 175.
The services we provide are:
- Pre-Flight Information
- ARO (ATS) reporting office
- Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP)
- Aeronautical Cartography
AIS Division implemented a quality management system inaccordance with ISO 9001 standards in 2009, making us thesecond entity in civil aviation system of Mongolia to introduce aquality management system. Our certification was extendedand improved to MNS-ISO 9001:2016 in 2017.
To ensure the flow of aeronautical data and aeronauticalinformation necessary for the safety, regularity and efficiencyof international air navigation and to be one of the leaders inaeronautical information services environment in Asia-Pacific
Commitment to comply with the Standards and RecommendedPractices of ICAO and introduction of the latest technologies,continual improvement of effectiveness of the qualitymanagement system and competence of the staff, as well astimely and quality assured delivery of aeronautical information
services to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting
- To provide timely and effective collection, provision andmanagement of aeronautical information in accordance withthe needs and requirements of the Civil Aviation Authority,domestic and international customers and flight crews.
- To uphold the moral standards, justice and sense ofresponsibility.
- To provide accurate and effective aeronautical information toour customers by introducing new technologies.
- We will be among of the first to implement the policy todevelop Civil Aviation in Mongolia and stay committed to ourdomestic and international customers.
Khan – Uul district Chinggis KhaanInternational Airport
TEL: 976-11-283131, 976-11-283126
AFS address: ZMUBYOYX
SITA address: ULNTTOM